Why don't we honour our nature ?

As a person who grew up in South East Asia, I still remember........ when I was kid my parents always told me to drink Curcuma (Curcuma xanthorhizza) or Turmeric (Curcuma longa) juice. They told me these bitter-taste juices would make good-health for me. That's all they said.

This blog is dedicated for any Medicinal Herbs especially Asian-originated herbs.

You can find many Asian-originated herbs on my blog and also please ask me if you have any question by leaving a comment. I'll be glad to answer as long as I can help.

Cheers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Andrographis paniculata


Andrographis paniculata

* Family: Acanthaceae
* Genus: Andrographis
* Scientific Name: Andrographis paniculata Nees

* Common Name: Sambiloto


Andrographis paniculata, known as "Indonesian Godess of  Bitters," has been used for hundred years in Indonesia for treatment of fever, upper respiratory infections, sore throat,herpes, , GI tract and other infectious and chronic  diseases. In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Andrographis is categorized as "cold property" herb: it is used to absorb the body of heat, as in fevers, and dispelling body toxins.

Medicinal Properties:

  • Analgesic (pain killer)
  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Antibacterial
  • Antipyretic
  • Antiviral
  • Choleretic
  • Expectorant
  • Hepatoprotective
  • Immuno Enhancer


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this. A great testimony l must share. A few months back l was diagnosed with herpes virus. I really thought my life was over. I had used different kinds of medication which didn't help. Then l browsed the internet and found a great doctor by the name Dr Odion who listened to my problems and sent me herbal medication via courier. I took the medication as instructed and within 2 weeks, the virus was gone.
If you need any help you may contact Dr Odion on email /drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or whatsApp at +234 9019421176
HIV
DIABETES
CANCER
KIDNEY PROBLEMS
AND OTHER DISEASES